PDA

View Full Version : Sage TCX Switch Rod 5wt

Rossflyguy
04-29-2019, 04:54 PM
Selling my Sage TCX switch rod 5wt. Used it to swing on lower yuba and OR summer steelhead. Doesn’t come with rod tube but comes with original sock. Rod is in good shape. Asking $450 obo. I’ll send pics upon request.

Sold
Sold
Sold

OceanSunfish
04-30-2019, 12:26 AM
Selling my Sage TCX switch rod 5wt. Used it to swing on lower yuba and OR summer steelhead. Doesn’t come with rod tube but comes with original sock. Rod is in good shape. Asking $450 obo. I’ll send pics upon request.

I would like to complement you on your ownership of some of the nicest fly rods ever made............ What you have sold over time on this forum has been the "who's who" of fly rods. Well done.

Rossflyguy
04-30-2019, 07:30 AM
I would like to complement you on your ownership of some of the nicest fly rods ever made............ What you have sold over time on this forum has been the "who's who" of fly rods. Well done.

���� Thank you sir. Im always looking for a good price on a good rod so I end up with a lot of decent rods. It’s an addiction and I’ve gotten pretty good at pricing used rods. You should see my reels ��.