PDA

View Full Version : Frenchman 4/24

Kaiyasdad
04-28-2019, 02:12 PM
Fished Frenchman last Wednesday. Main ramp and the campgrounds passed ramps were locked up. Parked on side of road and fished area from big cove toward main ramp. Once we found them it was a good bite. Think between my dad and I we got around 30. Maybe more.

BS
04-28-2019, 04:33 PM
Fished Frenchman last Wednesday. Main ramp and the campgrounds passed ramps were locked up. Parked on side of road and fished area from big cove toward main ramp. Once we found them it was a good bite. Think between my dad and I we got around 30. Maybe more.

Good report/info.........

Were you...........wading from shore........float tube..........or other floating device ????????

Stripping......indicator......dries......or other ?????

No need to disclose "all your secrets", just wondering how you fished it and if they were looking up !!! :cool::cool:

Bob

Kaiyasdad
04-29-2019, 08:10 PM
Good report/info.........

Were you...........wading from shore........float tube..........or other floating device ????????

Stripping......indicator......dries......or other ?????

No need to disclose "all your secrets", just wondering how you fished it and if they were looking up !!! :cool::cool:

Bob

We were tubing. Stripping olive streamer. Helps if u have a fish finder. Look for and fish ledges/drop offs.

BS
04-29-2019, 08:39 PM
We were tubing. Stripping olive streamer. Helps if u have a fish finder. Look for and fish ledges/drop offs.

Excellent !!!!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Thank you for the "heads up".

I just might have to wander up that way real soon !!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Bob

gene goss
04-30-2019, 11:16 AM
Thanks for the post ....... what was the water temp.

Kaiyasdad
04-30-2019, 05:02 PM
Thanks for the post ....... what was the water temp.

My ff said 49-50.