PDA

View Full Version : Spring cleaning: rod, reel, some lines

JasonB
04-11-2019, 07:41 AM
I’ve got a bit of spring cleaning to do, thinning the cave before moving. All prices are shipped in ConUS, shipping to Alaska or Hawaii added shipping to cover costs. Sorry, not wanting to ship internationally.

-TFO BVK 8’ 3wt. Fished twice iirc. Mint condition, even the cork looks clean. $160

-TFO BVK I fly reel (3-4wt). Mint condition, no marks or scratches at all. Comes with pouch and loaded with 20lb backing. Currently set up for left hand retrieve, simple change to RH retrieve. $110

-Airflo Ridge supple tactical wf3f. Light use, excellent shape, w/original spool and box. $35

-Orvis Wonder line wf3f. Used, good condition, w/generic spool no box $30

-SA Mastery GPX wf3f. New condition, test cast only, w/generic spool no box $35

Picture available on request.

JB

Bill Kiene semi-retired
04-11-2019, 07:46 AM
Congratulations and thanks JasonB for being the first person to post in the Classifieds on our new/old Forum.

Sheepdog8404
04-11-2019, 09:32 AM
Boy, if I didn't already have a beautifully custom built BVK, by you, I'd be taking this one off your hands.

That BVK 3wt is a sweetheart!

JasonB
04-11-2019, 01:39 PM
Boy, if I didn't already have a beautifully custom built BVK, by you, I'd be taking this one off your hands.

That BVK 3wt is a sweetheart!

Thanks. It is a very nice rod, I’ve been agonizing about selling it or not for a while. I just haven’t been getting out to do smaller stream fishing nearly enough, and have more than enough other rods/reels/lines/stuff. With the impending move, and all the saltwater stuff we’ve recently accumulated, we really need to let go of some stuff. Will probably sell more soon, if I can decide to part with any more.
JB

JasonB
04-22-2019, 07:22 AM
Still for sale, prices reduced