PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations on Forum

Bob G
04-11-2019, 07:14 AM
Billy -

Just a great feat accomplished to keep the Forum!

Thank You, Bob

Bill Kiene semi-retired
04-11-2019, 07:42 AM
We have to thank my big Techy friend Gregg Machel for getting it all handled for us.

Gregg worked for many years for Intel and now for Sutter Health as a top web designer.

We also have to thank Kiene's Fly Shop and owner/manager Gary Eblen for giving the Forum and Software to me so I could keep it going.

I am so happy that we did not loose out little piece of magic here......

Now we just have to re-invite everyone who has ever been a member.

Maybe we can get some of the founders to re-up?

Thanks Bob G.....

Bob Giannoni here is a mentor and good friend who use run the Fenwick Fly Fishing Schools in the 1970s just outside West Yellowstone, MT.

In the 1970s for Kiene's Bob designed a condensed One Day Fly Fishing School which he taught on Saturdays for years.

Bob was a major player/big wheel in the CA Highway Patrol, retired and moved to Fort Collins, CO.

rhilliard
04-11-2019, 10:01 AM
Thank you bill!!!

loose_shoes
04-12-2019, 09:44 AM
Huge thanks to Bill for maintaining this board!!

Quick, somebody post a trip report!

Ed Wahl
04-12-2019, 08:45 PM
I'm in Bill. Now that it's your board and not some faceless out of towners I'm much more comfortable. Gonna be out checking on the shad in a few days. But first there's turkey season to deal with. If it's ok with you I'll post about my other outdoor pursuits as well. With my wife being so ill I cannot do overnighters anymore so I'l be posting local only. But there's a ton of local to be had.
This is gonna be fun.
Ed

Bill Kiene semi-retired
04-12-2019, 11:34 PM
I'm in Bill. Now that it's your board and not some faceless out of towners I'm much more comfortable. Gonna be out checking on the shad in a few days. But first there's turkey season to deal with. If it's ok with you I'll post about my other outdoor pursuits as well. With my wife being so ill I cannot do overnighters anymore so I'l be posting local only. But there's a ton of local to be had.
This is gonna be fun.
Ed

Very cool Ed.....you are part of the old bunch who have been around a long time so thanks.....

tcorfey
04-14-2019, 07:51 PM
Congratulations and Thank you Bill, awesome to have the form back.

Regards,

Tim C.

aaron
04-15-2019, 08:22 AM
This is gonna be fun.
Ed
An "Other Outdoor Activities" section could be a fun addition to the board.