PDA

View Full Version : Almarco Pram *8'* RARE and Collectible* $1200

fishoff
02-07-2019, 03:50 PM
Selling an Almarco aluminum pram. Length is 8'. It is fully welded and RARE.

Over the 20 years that they were made, a little over 600 of them were produced.

I have included the hull number. The first three digits are of the manufacturer, the next are the sequence, the letter designating which month the boat was built, A-L, the next would be the year in two digits, and the last would be the sequential number each boat.

The most innovative and distinctive marks on Almarco prams are the built in handles in the bow and stern. These cutouts are really smart, weight saving, and secure, a great place to strap down to the roof rack or in the bed of a pick up.

The most important factor of the boat is the weight, with it coming in at around 65 lbs its so easy to maneuver. This alone and to have all my gear and to be able to fish in comfort is how it all comes together.

I've not encountered another lightweight welded pram that was better suited for fly fishing still or moving water than this pram.

I painted the interior bottom with epoxy and used sand in it to keep you from sliding around while standing.

I also used Coat-it on the bottom. It needs to be scraped and re-done. So I am including two quarts of Coat-it.

Also included is a brand new Minn Kota Endura C2 electric trolling motor. It has a 30" shaft and 30lb. thrust.

Oars are in good shape too.

This won't last long.

SteveD53
02-07-2019, 05:02 PM
Any pics of the boat?

fishoff
02-10-2019, 10:37 AM
SOLD!!! Thanks for the interest.

fishoff
02-10-2019, 10:38 AM
SteveD53 I tried posting pics when I made the add. Nothing seemed to work. The pram sold yesterday. Sorry guys.