PDA

View Full Version : May 17-19 fishing camp out

Spicytuna1
01-31-2019, 12:19 PM
If anyone is interested in coming out weekend before Memorial day this year there will be a group of us out at Windmill Cove Marina camping out.

Already have a decent head count and any and all are welcome. It will be a great time and is one of my favorite annual trips I do.

If you have any questions please let me know as well as a head count and if you have a boat.

Everyone is responsible for their own reservation and payment 209-948-6995 part of the Drake group.

Will be focusing primarily on Largemouth Topwater and good company.

McFish
04-14-2019, 05:42 PM
Spicy T; where can I find out more? Is this primarily FF or conventional as well? Thanks; and thanks to Bill K for getting the board back online.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
04-14-2019, 09:43 PM
Windmill Cove Marina

https://www.windmillcove.com/

May 18 - 19, 2019, Sat/Sun

We will be out of town or we would be there with our little motor home.

**May is Captain Kevin Doran's favorite month for top water LMB in the Delta.

I was hoping now that we could have more local outings that we would invite all our members to.

Thanks SpicyTuna.......

Sheepdog8404
04-17-2019, 10:47 PM
Any chance you could take a poll to determine if shifting those dates to the left or right by a week or two would turn out more participation? Every year I want to go but it always happens right before finals...

Spicytuna1
04-25-2019, 02:58 PM
If anyone is interested in coming out weekend before Memorial day this year there will be a group of us out at Windmill Cove Marina camping out.

Already have a decent head count and any and all are welcome. It will be a great time and is one of my favorite annual trips I do.

If you have any questions please let me know as well as a head count and if you have a boat.

Everyone is responsible for their own reservation and payment 209-948-6995 part of the Drake group.

Will be focusing primarily on Largemouth Topwater and good company.

McFish feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions you have.

NO rules on it being FF only any and all are welcome.

Spicytuna1
04-25-2019, 03:02 PM
Any chance you could take a poll to determine if shifting those dates to the left or right by a week or two would turn out more participation? Every year I want to go but it always happens right before finals...

Sorry man you are welcome to come out at anytime.

I plan it on this weekend as this the best time to pre-fish for the Bass-N-Fly tournament as the tides mirror closely to what tide we will be fishing come end of May.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
04-25-2019, 06:35 PM
I wish I could go......should be very good fishing......prime time.