PDA

View Full Version : WATERWORKS REELS, NEW AND NEAR NEW, Harris Solitude, and Loop 6-nine

onlyworms
12-12-2018, 05:17 PM
The following reels are in new condition and are still in the box they came in. Shipping is extra

One NEW WATERWORKS F2 Reel with a F2Xspool. Mrsp of the reel $350 and the spool is $150 I want $ 250 for both. This is a medium trout reel. The F2 reel is for 4,5 lines,and the F2X spool wtll handle as 6 wt line. I use one of these for bonefish in Belize wih a 6 wt line.

New Waterworks F3.3 MSRP $529 2 spare spools available MSRP $239 These are 8 wt for summer steelhead, bonefish, Pyramid Lake, etc The price for the reel and one spare spool is $370, less than the MSSP for the reel alone. The second spare spool is available for $100

One Original Harris SolitudeVI. MRSP ab.$340 My price$175 This is for heavy saltwater fishing. It has a reputation as very strong and extremely reliable. Has a cult following. When you go after big fish you should carry spare equipment. This is a very cheap price for a reel that will handle anything

One NEW Loop 6-nine retailed for $540 and one spare Spool retailed for $176 my price for the reel and spare spool $$355. This is a very light reel and will handle anything from a 6 to a nine wt line

A near NEW Waterworks 4.0 reel with one spare spool. I used this reel for one trip to the Ponoi River for Atlantic salmon. It is in excellent condition. It will handle any saltwater fish you care to flyfish for . The MRSP of the reel is $639 and the spool is $289. My price is $464
One used Waterworks F3.5 with a spare spool. This is the size reel that I used for Tarpon and winter steelhead. Two years ago, I brought a #100-150# tarpon to the boat in Florida, The reel handled the fish with no problem. I have also boated tarpon to 85# in Belize. This reel has recently been sent to Waterworks where they service their reels for a nominal price. The reel is in very good shape. The MSRP of the reel is $599 and the spool is $269. My price is $375.

I will only sell the reels with one spare spool. Shipping extra

If you’re not happy send it back. The shipping is on you

sierraangler
12-17-2018, 12:57 PM
PM sent

rnort
12-23-2018, 07:24 AM
PM ALSO SENT LAST WEEK, are the reels available? Thanks.