PDA

View Full Version : Last Minute Available Trinity Dates

Brian Clemens
09-28-2018, 11:35 AM
Hello Fellow Anglers,

I have a great opportunity for anyone looking to get away and do some fishing on the Trinity River. Fishing is good to great and if you like to swing this trip is perfect for you. If you are looking to get into swinging even better, or of course if you are just looking to get out and fish its hard to beat the Trinity right now.

My dates that just became available are October 7th and 8th. These are to be booked as a 2 day trip. Price for the trip is $1000, thats $500 per day, includes everything needed for the trip as well as a third party shuttle.

If you are interested in booking these dates let me know asap as they will not last long.

For available Fall Dates, unfortunately I am fully booked up from now until Thanksgiving. If you typically book with me during that fall I would highly recommend booking your 2019 fall trips now. I am now booking for winter steelhead trips on Local Water and the Trinity River. Im also booking spring trips, Shad trips and Fall 2019 trips as I type. So if your looking to book any trips with me next year, book those dates as soon as possible, 4-6 months in advance are highly recommended for peak seasons, Spring and Fall.

If you missed out on booking your fall trip with me this year, I have a few guides with a few dates remaining, but dates are becoming scarce. If you miss out on it completely, then think about booking now for next fall. This year was the quickest and earliest I have ever had my fall, Sept-Nov, dates book up to the point where I only have 4 days off between now and Thanksgiving. I havent had any available dates during this time since early/mid August. So if you are one of those that likes to book in the fall, BOOK NOW!!!!

If you are interested in the dates mention above, email, call or text.
For those that are booked with me this fall, be ready for a great season, for those that missed out, I do look forward to seeing you out on the water.
Solid Grabs

Brian Clemens
09-28-2018, 05:51 PM
Dates are no longer available. Thanks for viewing.