PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - Nor Vise Magnum Jaws

Baja Fly Fisher
08-26-2018, 07:15 PM
Selling an extra Nor Vise that has been sitting around the house for a few years. I actually have 2 other Nor Vises and a couple Renzetti Master Vises. I like collecting toys. Now it's time to start eliminating some of my toys.
This vise is the magnum jaws. Norm designed it for salt water and species like salmon and steel head flies. Norm discontinued these jaws a few years back, so I'm sure they are in short supply.
You can also tie flies down to size 12 in the magnum jaws. The vise is in excellent working condition. I have in mounted on a home board but will sell without the board.
Check eBay and see what they are selling for then contact me for the better deal.
I'm asking $125.00 plus shipping. That a steal at this price.
Remember, it comes without the board unless you want the board, but you could make on cheaper than it would cost to ship it.
I have a photo but can't figure out how to post on this site. Contact me and I will send you the photo
Interested????

Jay SOLD!!!!!

Charlie S
08-26-2018, 07:35 PM
That is a bang up deal Jay!! I’d grab it but I already have three of his vises. I’m going to miss seeing that fine gentleman.

RSK
08-26-2018, 09:36 PM
Does it have the cam or screw lock jaws?

Baja Fly Fisher
08-27-2018, 07:14 AM
Cam jaws.......

Baja Fly Fisher
08-27-2018, 07:16 AM
RSK, I'll send you a photo if you want to see it

RSK
08-27-2018, 05:02 PM
Jay, was checking for someone who might be interested.
I've been tying on mine for years now and really like the larger jaws for steelhead patterns.
A great price for someone.
Russell