PDA

View Full Version : AC Fly Fishing Introduction

AC Fly Fishing
05-10-2018, 09:26 PM
Hey guys and gals. I just wanted to make a short introduction before I started contributing any reports, photos and videos to the forum. I am a guide based in Redding CA. Myself along with our team of guides fish and guide the rivers of Shasta, Trinity and Siskiyou county full time. I know I have guided a few of you folks over the past few years. Our goal here is to provide some quality content in the form of fishing reports, photos and videos. We’re always happy to share information, so if you find yourself planning a trip up this way - please don’t hesitate to reach out. Even if it’s an unguided trip, we’re happy to give you our two-cents on what’s happening on the rivers in our area. These rivers we spend the most time on include: The Lower Sac, Upper Sac, McCloud, Pit, Fall, Hat Creek, Trinity and Klamath. We also spend a lot of time chasing anadromous fish up and down the coast in the winter.

Here is a short video or our home water:
https://youtu.be/L0YPunvfnTY

Bill Kiene semi-retired
05-11-2018, 07:12 AM
Hello AC

Welcome to the board.......

https://www.acflyfishing.com/meet-the-tribe/

Looks like a nice group of veteran local Nor Cal guides.

I know most of your group and have friends who already fish with you.

We will look forward to getting some good advice on fishing up your way.

dsfj40
05-13-2018, 06:49 AM
Family went floating with Darrin and Chris yesterday on Lower Sac and had a great fun day. They worked their asses off.
Highly recommended fly fishing professionals!!!

Bill Kiene semi-retired
05-13-2018, 08:54 AM
The Lower Sacramento River around Redding, California is an amazing wild Rainbow trout fisheries.

The average size fish is very large compared to many of California's other trout streams.

AC Fly Fishing
05-18-2018, 03:26 PM
Thank you for the words, Dave. Really glad you guys had a great day with Darrin and Chris. We'll look forward to seeing you and the kids again in the future.

cdevine
05-19-2018, 11:26 AM
Just a little plug for the board. Been fishing with AC for awhile now w/ my oldest son. I got a couple more boys almost ready to tackle the quick lipped lower sac trout as well. I can't say enough about the experiences we've had over the years with him on the river. Its a great bonding opportunity if you have kids as well and I feel like I've made friends for life. Hands down the best! Look forward to many more trips w/ the crew AC on Northern Calif waters.
Chris14160

AC Fly Fishing
05-20-2018, 09:47 AM
Chris,

Thanks a bunch for the kind words. I always look forward to seeing you and Jack. Looking forward to many more trips with you and your boys in Northern CA. Hope you're gettin' after them and having a great spring season.

Anthony