PDA

View Full Version : 13' drift boat, trailer & oars for sale

Jeepguy95616
05-06-2018, 10:53 PM
I have for sale a 13' Watershed Skiff. I am the original owner. I bought it new from the manufacturer in 2010 and have used it on the Lower American, and a few times on the Lower Sac and Lake Berryessa.

I'm not sure if "skiff" quite describes it, but that is what the manufacturer calls this model. It is more like an oversized pram that two people can easily stand up and fish from... or you could think of it as a 15' drift boat with the ends squared off. Whatever you want to call it, this thing rows like a dream. It spins on a dime, floats in skinny water, and is very stable. Because of the square bow this thing takes white water way better than all of the low profile drift boats I have been in. I own a RO Deville, and this boat is WAY more capable in the white water.

If any questions, let me know. Whoever ends up with this boat is going to be tickled when they get it on the water. I would really like to see this go to someone on this forum. If I had garage space for a third boat I would keep it.

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/boa/d/13-fiberglass-driftboat/6581159744.html

P.s. - Not my first post on here. It has just been a while, and i could not remember my username/password. Made a new account so I could post this.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
05-07-2018, 07:00 AM
Looks like a really nice mini drift boat......

PV_Premier
05-13-2018, 08:02 AM
Sent you a PM on Friday OP...

Scott V
05-13-2018, 12:02 PM
I would like to come by and see the boat. Let me know of it is still available. PM your number and I will call you.