PDA

View Full Version : Famous Streamer Flies - Kelly Galloup's and Mike Schmidt's Patterns

Bob G
04-17-2018, 10:13 AM
Sold.

These 106 gorgeous (See Photos) Streamer Flies were all personally tied by renowned streamer fly tier and fly fisher Mike Schmidt, Owner of Anglers Choice Flies. For background information on Mike, simply Google “Mike Schmidt Streamer Flies”. When I lived in Northern California I was actively fishing the Truckee River and I loved streamer fishing. Well, soon after ordering and receiving these beautiful streamer flies tied by Mike, I moved to Colorado…and now I am mostly fishing size 18 to 22 flies on or in the Poudre River’s surface, which I do love. Nevertheless, these great new/unfished streamers must find some use in a new home.

This 106 fly package (See Photos) has 7 streamer fly patterns that include 5 of “Mr. Streamer” Kelly Galloup’s All-Time favorite patterns, as wells as 2 of Mike Schmidt’s famous patterns, each in their most popular size. The 5 Kelly Galloup patterns include: 30 each “*Boogieman” (colors = Black, Olive, and Tan); 15 each “*Barely Legal” (standard color); 12 each “*Heifer Groomer” (standard color); 12 each “Zoo Cougar” (standard color); and, 12 each “Smoke Wagon” (standard color). The 2 Mike Schmidt patterns include 8 each “*Junk Yard Dog” (colors = Yellow, Black, Olive, Tan); and, 17 each “Mud Pup” (colors = Tan, Olive, Black). The barbs are pinched down on all flies, except the “Junk Yard Dog” pattern, and * indicates articulated.

RETAIL PRICE = Over $610.

YOUR PRICE = $300 which includes the shipping and fly box.

Thank you for looking!

Best Regards, Bob