PDA

View Full Version : Norvise: Fine Point Jaws, Large Inline Jaws, Dubbing Brush Table

audax
04-12-2018, 02:12 PM
I’m offering for sale two Norvise jaw configurations and dubbing table. I will also be offering a Norvise and auto-bobbins soon, but I’m looking to find homes for these items first.

Fine Point Jaws:
This is the set that comes with two brass hubs and centering gauge. They can handle larger hooks just fine but are the preferred option for smaller hooks. I tied extremely few trout flies on the Norvise, let alone on these jaws, so this set is in near new condition. $110 + 8 shipping

Large Inline Jaws:
This is the set which includes two oversized brass hubs which Norm stopped offering a couple years ago (probably due to the cost). The rotating mass of the extra heavy hubs is readily apparent, requiring very little input to twist up the coarsest dubbing or spin the tightest bodies. Also, using the oversized rear hub in conjunction with the fine point jaws reduces that bit of wobble detectable with the offset jaw. The lacquer on the hubs had areas that flaked off immediately, so I cleaned it off with thinner and polished the hubs with Flitz. Lightly used. Jaws look same as new. $89 + 8 shipping

Dubbing Brush Table:
This is the latest version with adjustable height and non-skid base. $39 + 7 shipping

Thanks,
Eric

Fine Point:

audax
04-12-2018, 02:16 PM
More pics....

Large Inline:

Dubbing Table:

FISHEYE
04-16-2018, 06:29 AM
I am interested in the auto bobbins when you offer them, depending on the price.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
04-16-2018, 07:32 AM
Norm Norlander is a really great guy who has developed a special rotary fly tying vise and accessories.

It is particularly good for tying commercially of medium and larger flies.

Friends of mine who tie commercially, Dave Hudson and Jay Murakoshi, have mastered this system.

Lots of good videos on YouTube on the Norlander vises and accessories.

Intro video for Nor-vise:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYmt0lJgDPo

Nor-vise web site:

https://norvise.com/