PDA

View Full Version : Tfo tf bw hd rod

Baja Fly Fisher
11-18-2017, 09:09 AM
Selling a TFO TF BW HD rod. This rod is designed for the "BIG BOYS" who swim in the salt. It's definitely not a virgin rod. I've caught 3 marlin, 1 sail fish and lost a wahoo on this rod. I'm selling the rod due to the fact that I"m not sure not sure if I plan on chasing "big fish" anymore.
Here's what TFO says about the rod:
The Heavy Duty is now a 4-piece rod utilizing a revolutionary new reverse-ferrule design. In big game fishing where second-rate gear is quickly relegated to the junk pile, it’s all-important to equip yourself with the right stuff. Get into the contest with rods that truly live up to their name: TFO’s Bluewater series.
Lifting power is the name of the game on the offshore grounds, and TFO’s hybrid S-glass sticks in combination with IM6 graphite are built to do battle. If you’re chasing brutes like billfish, tuna, trevalle and sharks, these are the sticks you want to have in your arsenal. Of course, getting the fly to the fish is a vital part of the game, and you’ll find that this series can deliver the goods from pint-sized poppers to feather duster-like streamers.
Rod is in excellent shape!

TF BW HD 8'6" 16+ 8.1 700-1000 4 B $349.95 Retail

Selling Price: $100.00 + shipping in the CONUS.

Interested: Contact me via PM or email.