PDA

View Full Version : Electra rd in Jackson

RickyOrtiz
11-01-2017, 09:38 PM
I’ve been trying to find the regs to see if it’s closed or open till the 15th but I can’t seem to find them for the life of me and tiger creek. If anyone knows please post the link or let me know thanks.

trouterfan1
11-02-2017, 09:05 PM
It's open under general regulations of the sierra district last Saturday in April through Nov. 15. It's east of hwy 49 and not listed under special regulations of the CCR title 14 division 1. article 1. Fishing below the hwy 49 bridge which is water east of hwy 49 is listed under valley district of the general regulations.

stefanoflo
11-02-2017, 11:05 PM
Upstream of the 49 Bridge on Electra Road open until the 15th of November. Downstream of the 49 Bridge, open all year . from the Bridge to the watershed sign that you will see down stream . however not many read that sign and go down it any way. never had of any issues with EBMUD and ticketing anyone for Trespassing , are some good Holes down stream.It is a bit if a Hike .

kmastro
11-04-2017, 11:57 AM
Is the river side of Electra Rd public fishing access or is it private land?

stefanoflo
11-07-2017, 12:29 AM
Is the river side of Electra Rd public fishing access or is it private land?

Most is Public. there are a few spots once you get in that's Private but the further you go upstream most can be public, just look for signs . some of them are gold claims but fishable. I normally fish up near the PGE Generator and at the beach area . theres a lot of good spots to fish . Its a big long river , try anyplace you never know whats holding . beware of the Flows They change fast and quick . when it raises it does it fast.and you will not get any warning of it either. look at a land mark and keep an eye on it. also you can hear it when the water raises. it will get louder