PDA

View Full Version : JW Outfitters Ultimate Fly Tying Travel Bag

Steve S
10-31-2017, 09:21 PM
JW Outfitters Ultimate Fly Tying Travel Bag
Excellent used condition. Includes all the original thread tubes.
$65

Bill Kiene semi-retired
10-31-2017, 10:24 PM
Very nice bag......

Byran
11-15-2017, 02:56 PM
Steve, if you still have this bag, I’m interested. Please reply to this or send me a PM. Thanks.
Byran

Steve S
11-16-2017, 01:55 PM
It has been sold

Ritsuko
05-12-2021, 04:36 AM
I absolutely love the JW Outfitters Ultimate Travel Bag, and I've been trying to find it for half a year now, but it seems impossible! It's out of stock everywhere! I know my friend has it, and she's been using it for about five years now, and she's super pleased with the quality and the size. I'm looking for it since I started to travel the world lately. All my experiences with traveling bags were disappointed. A few broke after two weeks of usage, a few straight after a flight since the airline wouldn't give a shit on it and simply destroy it. There was one from https://www.borboletabag.com/th/ in which I kept the essentials (my phone, my passport, etc.), and I more or less liked it. But yeah, I'm looking for a bigger one, and if anybody is selling a travel bag for a reasonable price, I'm up to buy it!

Bill Kiene semi-retired
05-12-2021, 07:21 AM
It was a go to bag some years back......

Jay Murakoshi
05-13-2021, 01:23 PM
65.00 was a good price.. I used two of those bags when I traveled. I just got rid of one last year.

FrankisTurni
07-24-2021, 01:43 AM
Whether you’re traveling abroad or preparing for a weekend out of town, one of the essential things to keep in mind before you leave is to pack all the things you need. The most significant advantage of travel bags in terms of travel is that they are made of flexible materials and are spacious, so they can easily store the most necessary things. I usually travel when I have a small travel bag, as always. With backpack straps (https://backpacks.global/compare/features/diaper-bags-with-backpack-straps/), they typically have them when I carry my luggage. Anyway, when I come back, I come with more clothes.

Lance Gray
07-24-2021, 10:54 AM
Sent you a pm