PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid Quickie Edit

SanJoseBass
10-11-2017, 03:42 PM
Had a great day the weekend following the opener. Didn't catch the piggies we were trying to find but numbers were high. East side of the lake is a spectacle. Nice to have the Crestliner out on the lake.

Quick Edit of the Trip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fa928Z1zf8&t=23s

John H
10-16-2017, 01:52 PM
SJB -

I like your video and also liked the photos on your website. Some really creative stuff there and some great people pictures. I need to figure out how you embedded your video into the post. I checked into how to do it on Vimeo but could not figure it out. You are right about the east side of the lake, it is spectacular. We camped at the Pyramid a couple of times before they closed it to access and enjoyed fishing around there although it did not seem to be better than anywhere else. I look forward to seeing a Trinity post from you. I am going in November. Hopefully there will be a few fish in the cards for us.

SanJoseBass
10-16-2017, 02:33 PM
Thanks a lot John! I embedded the video using the film icon on the post editing tools. I think all you need is the video URL and then click the little film icon you see when creating a post and insert the URL there. It will automatically add the tags you need for the post. Some URL's were screwy for me. Maybe ask Bill Kiene for some help. He's always willing to help the forum members.

You're lucky you got to experience that side of the lake while camping! I was talking to my buddy about how rad it would be to have access to that side, but then again, it's kind of cool it's closed for good. It keeps it sacred.

A Trinity trip is in the works! I'll def have a video to share when I go. The steelies are in so I am sure you'll get to say hello to a few. Tight lines!!

John H
10-16-2017, 06:10 PM
I got the embed to work. Thanks.