PDA

View Full Version : Belize is famous for the variety of flats species you can catch in a week.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
08-10-2017, 07:22 PM
Bonefish, Permit, Tarpon, Snook, Ladyfish, Jacks, Baracuda and Snappers are all available there year round.

For serious fly fishing trips most prefer spring and fall but the summers can be warm with great fishing.

For a couples trips with sight seeing, as well as some fishing the winters can be a little cooler.

Ambergris Cay and Placencia are two of the top cities to stay and fish out of with local guides.

Belize is a top choice for vacations for couples looking for a exciting place to visit with friendly mostly English speaking locals, fun Latin American sea food mix, snorkeling, scuba, Mayan ruins and flat fishing.

*Belize River Lodge is one of our favorite places to go to that is right near the Belize City International Airport just up in the mouth of the Belize River.

*Turneffe Flat Lodge out on remote Turneffe Atoll is another top Belizean destination noted for bigger Bonefish.

*El Pescador Lodge out on Ambergris Cay is a special place as well on small island with the small city of San Pedro.

Here are our information pages on our travel web site on all three places.

http://www.kienesflyfishingtravel.com/belize

In the past 30 years my wife and I have taken groups to all three destination if you need any help planning a trip.

FISHEYE
08-12-2017, 10:59 AM
I love Belize! I suspect I am up to around 45 species of fish caught now. :o)