PDA

View Full Version : FS Redington Dually #5 switch w/ matching scandi heads

PV_Premier
08-04-2017, 06:50 PM
Redington Dually 5110 switch--testing the market a bit on selling this rod. I do like it, but I want to get some $$ to upgrade to something else.

Rod is lightly used, fished maybe 10-12 times over the ~18 months I have owned it, but remains in good condition with minor soiling of the cork. Includes matching sock and tube, and great fish mojo.

Also throwing in both Rio Scandi Body floating and intermediate heads (5wt), which the rod throws pretty well based on my own casting style. The floating head has been fished once and includes spool and box, the intermediate head is NIB on spool.

IMO, this is a great entry level switch for small water summer steelhead and swinging for trout. Still, it has plenty of backbone and I have landed fish up to 8# on it with no problem. I also like it for fishing midges at pyramid.

All items were purchased new by me at a total combined cost of ~$330.

I am thinking $235 + half actual shipping cost TYD for the rod and lines. Sort of firm on the price.

Payment by PayPal F&F transfer, otherwise PP fees to be covered by the buyer. Or cash in Sac.

Pics to interested parties, just send a PM.

PV_Premier
08-08-2017, 07:15 AM
Will sell rod without lines, but not lines without rod. Bring me a reasonable offer.

PV_Premier
08-18-2017, 08:06 AM
New price $225 shipped and paypaled for rod + lines, $170 shipped & paypaled for the rod alone. $15 less for local pick ups w/ cash.

Partial/full trade offers entertained for faster action 6wt switch, fast action 9'6" 5wt single hand, Lamson Konic size 2, Galvan brookie 0/1, other interesting items