PDA

View Full Version : FS: Trout flies

audax
06-15-2017, 01:27 PM
Hi All,
I'm offering a variety of trout patterns for sale. Family obligations have prevented me getting out and using & losing them on my beloved Upper Sac and other norcal waters. All are new, never fished, never left the house. Some flies have had their barbs carefully crimped. These are nice flies, well-constructed with the best hooks and materials.

Patterns offered include:E/C Caddis, BWO Parachute, Adams Parachute, Hare’s Ear Parachute, Griffith's Gnat, Lt Cahill Parachute, DOA Cripple, Lime Trude, Hi-Vis Para Ant, Mahogany Parachute, Stimulator, Iris Caddis, Elk Hair Caddis, RS2, Madison Guide Cripple, Improved Sparkle Dun, Improved X-Caddis, Missing Link, 20-Incher Stone Nymph, Graphic Caddis, Gold Ribbed Hare’s Ear, Pheasant Tail Nymph, BH Bird's Nest, AP Nymph, Psycho Prince, Red Fox Squirrel Nymph, $3 Bridge Dip, Copper John,...plus more.

I can send a complete list of patterns, quantities and prices to you by request. I also have pictures of the actual flies offered if you're uncertain of the pattern or want to verify quality.

Thanks, Eric

Carl Blackledge
06-15-2017, 01:37 PM
What size are the Adams?

audax
06-15-2017, 01:49 PM
Adams are 14 and 16

JohnO
06-15-2017, 02:34 PM
private email sent. Thanks

audax
06-15-2017, 03:21 PM
I can forward a list to anyone via email, but I'll need you to PM your address to me. The forum software restricts attachments to very small files. Thanks

Carl Blackledge
06-15-2017, 06:29 PM
How many #16 Adams you have?

jsmedina
07-15-2017, 09:31 AM
Hi Eric,

Please send me your pricing information (and fly sizes) on the following flies, if still available:

E/C Caddis
BWO Parachute
Adams Parachute
Hare's Ear Parachute
Griffith's Gnat
Hi Vis Para Ant
Improved X-Caddis

Thank you,

Jeff Medina

audax
07-15-2017, 10:20 PM
Hi Eric,

Please send me your pricing information (and fly sizes) on the following flies, if still available:

E/C Caddis
BWO Parachute
Adams Parachute
Hare's Ear Parachute
Griffith's Gnat
Hi Vis Para Ant
Improved X-Caddis

Thank you,

Jeff Medina

private message sent

audax
07-24-2017, 02:02 PM
Thanks guys! Think I'll hang on to the rest.