PDA

View Full Version : Big Roosters, Jacks, Dorado and Wahoo

Baja Fly Fisher
06-13-2017, 08:57 PM
Big roosters, jacks, dorado and a wahoo came calling today. Each day has been getting better but the late morning winds are still causing havoc. I've tried down loading the photo's to the site but something is not working. I'm using photobucket and it's worked in the past. Go to my FB page and you'll see what's eating

I have one spot left for my October trip. The price has been reduced 10% or $220. This is good until Aug 10th then it's back to the standard price. 7 nights/6 days fishing, all ground transportation from the airport, daily beach transferes, breakfast/lunch, license. October is a great time to fish in the baja. The temperature in the day is much lower than Jun - Sept. All the same species are around, wahoo, marlin, dorado, rooster fish, jacks and a few others. We will be staying at Hotel Blue located two blocks off the malecon and close to a lot of eateries. Pretty much no more taxi rides. I will send you a copy of the flyer regarding this trip. Just send me your email address and I will give you the low down on this trip
ONLY ONE SPOT AVAILABLE

JAY