PDA

View Full Version : Fly fishing books for trade, for free..whatever. make me a creative offer.

E.Drucker
06-09-2017, 04:51 PM
Hey Fellow Nerds of the Fly!

I got waaaay too many books...who can use em? Free? Trade for a couple flies...I don't care. Whatever you're game for. They are old and dated, but still marginally relevant.

1 - Trout Fishing by Joe Brooks - 1972
2 - Modern Fresh and Salt Water Fly fishing - Charles Waterman - 1974
3 - Creative Fly Tying and Fly Fishing by Rex Gerlach - ILLUSTRATED IN COLOR!! 1974
4 - Fly Fishing in hard cover - Stephen Windsor - 1988 A coffee table book for the ages
5 - The Complete Book of Fly Fishing - hardcover - 1998 Ditto above..really ties the room together
6 - Family Circle's Guide to Trout Flies - 1954. I think this copy calls for ivory tusks as hooks, and dodo feather for dubbing. gonna be tough to find some of the materials.

There ya have it..let the in-fighting begin. email me at ebendrucker@gmail.com..I don't check this board enough..thx

[/ATTACH]13001

E.Drucker
07-19-2017, 06:12 PM
wow...must be some great books!

PV_Premier
07-20-2017, 09:48 AM
I would take these books off your hands and donate them to our local fly fishing club library. However, I don't want you or me pay to ship them. So, if you are located in the Sacramento area, send me a PM and we can see if we can find a time to meet.