PDA

View Full Version : Shuttle partner needed

fomoco69
05-27-2017, 04:20 PM
Hi....I have a truck & Outcast pontoon boat & want to drift the Yuba or Lower Sac , and need another person to shuttle & fish...so I don't have to pay a stranger to move my vehicle

TahoeJoe
06-23-2017, 08:36 AM
It's almost time to start drifting the Yuba again. Let me know if you want to meet up after work some time.

PV_Premier
06-24-2017, 11:09 AM
Hi....I have a truck & Outcast pontoon boat & want to drift the Yuba or Lower Sac , and need another person to shuttle & fish...so I don't have to pay a stranger to move my vehicle

I would be up for floating the Yuba sometime. I was thinking about heading out there tomorrow, but might end up at the Truckee instead. I am out of town over the 4th but around most of the summer after that.

Fishing Dude
07-05-2017, 01:22 PM
I just got me a Stealth Pro and also looking for someone to float with. I'm close by the American but I fish all over. If you or anyone want to try and make it happen let me know.

TahoeJoe
07-06-2017, 09:28 AM
I would be up for floating the Yuba sometime. I was thinking about heading out there tomorrow, but might end up at the Truckee instead. I am out of town over the 4th but around most of the summer after that.

Are you interested in going after work some time? Or, maybe this weekend in the evening? I've got a boat but could use shuttle help.

PV_Premier
07-07-2017, 11:35 AM
Are you interested in going after work some time? Or, maybe this weekend in the evening? I've got a boat but could use shuttle help.

After work might be OK sometime next week...or next weekend. This weekend, I will be fishing up in the mountains off Hwy 50 with the girlfriend.

Send me a PM with a few days and times that work for you and your contact info, I am itching to get out there and see the changes in the river.

robdog
07-08-2017, 04:04 PM
just pm you

PV_Premier
07-11-2017, 08:37 AM
I'm gonna float the Yuba in my 1-man Pontoon on July 29, putting in at the bridge at 6:30-7am

If someone has a multi-man craft and would like to go it together, or would like to go along in their own 1-man craft, send me a PM

I need to be off the water at Sycamore/Hammon Grove by around 2:30 to meet up with my FFC at 5pm to fish the UC-Davis property

fomoco69
09-25-2017, 07:15 AM
Yes....I live in Carmichael.....Rick / 916-240-4999