PDA

View Full Version : New Simms Clothes, Jackets, Waders, Boots, Packs & Echo Rods/Reels Priced Cheap!!!!!

RJSFLYTRIP
05-26-2017, 06:05 PM
Hey guys. I have a bunch of gear that I am trying to unload at cheap prices. All of this gear was purchased for a new guide to go to Alaska. The guide got up there and after one week decided that this was not the life for him. So sad. Lucky for you all of the gear has never been worn or only worn 1-2 times. Everything looks brand new. Since there is so much stuff to sell I am going to be selling it in lots. At this point in time lots can not be broken up. Please send me an email to ryan.johnston@hotmail.com if you are interested. I will be charging shipping depending on what you purchase. I can take credit card or checks. All of this gear is going to be going at 40+% off of retail!!!! Thanks for checking it out.

Clothing Lot 1 + Simms Suitcase - Retail Value ($1,950)

Asking Price - $1,150

Simms Merino Wool Mid Bottom (Large) (Black)
Simms Mid Guide Pant (Large)(Black) - 3 pairs
Simms Mid Guide Top (Large)(Black)
Simms Waderwick Core Bottom (Large)(Black)
Simms Core Crewneck (Large) Black - 2 pairs
Simms Merino Wool Core Crewneck (Large)(Grey)
Simms Drift Boat Hoody (XL)(Grey)
Simms Visor Beanie (Blue)
Simms G3 Guide Jacket (XL)(Lead)
Simms Fall Run Jacket (XL)(Ruby)
Simms Bounty Hunter 100 Roller Suitcase (Went on 6 different planes on roundtrip to AK)
Icebreaker Merino Wool Oasis Long Sleeve Half Zip(XL)(Blue)
Carhart Double Knee Jean (36x32)(Grey)
Boot Height Wool Socks (3 pairs)

Clothing Lot 2 + Simms Medium Dry Creek Duffle Bag - Retail Value ($1,530)

Asking Price - $900

Simms Merino Wool Mid Bottom (Large) (Black)
Simms Mid Guide Pant (Large)(Black) - 2 pairs
Simms Mid Guide Top (Large)(Black)
Simms Core Crewneck (Large) Black
Simms Merino Wool Core Crewneck (Large)(Grey)
Simms Visor Beanie (Blue)
Simms Rogue Hoody (XL)(Grey Camo)
Simms Downstream Jacket (XL)(Black)
Simms Axis Hoody (XL)(Black)
Simms Medium Dry Creek Duffle Bag (Went on 6 different planes on roundtrip to AK)
Icebreaker Merino Wool Apex Pants Baselayer (XL)
Icebreaker Merino Wool Tech Lite Trout Mountain T (XL)
Carhart Double Knee Jean (36x32)(Grey)

Lot 3 Fishing Package - Retail Value ($610)

Asking Price - $350

Simms Extreme Fishing Hat
Simms Extreme Flex Gloves
Simms Dry Creek Z Backpack
Simms Bounty Hunter Roll top Dry Bag
Leatherman Tool (Surge)
Loon Rogue Forceps & Nippers
Icebreakers Merino Wool Skull Cap

Lot 4 Rod/Reel/Fly Lines Package - Retail Value ($1,200)

Asking Price - $700

Echo E3 690-4 Saltwater Fly Rod with sock (Still has plastic on the cork)(no rod case)
Echo E3 990-4 Saltwater Fly Rod with sock (Still has plastic on the cork)(no rod case)
Echo Ion 6/7 Fly Reel with AirFlo WF6-S type 5 shooting head
Echo Ion 8/10 Fly Reel with AriFlow WF9-S type 7 shooting head
AirFlo Nymph Indicator Fly Line - WF6F

Lot 5 Waders/Boots/Crocs - Retail Value ($620)

Asking Price - $370

Simms G3 Stocking Foot Waders (Large)
Simms Rock Creek Felt Boots (Size 13)
Crocs Insulated Shoes (Size 13)

RJSFLYTRIP
06-05-2017, 10:03 AM
Everything is still for sale. I will be keeping these in lots for the next couple of weeks. If things don't sell then I will be breaking the lots up and selling things individually.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
06-05-2017, 12:20 PM
We have lots of new but discontinued high quality products online and in our fly shop in Sacramento, CA.

http://www.americanflyfishing.com/Closeouts

40% to 70% off of new discontinued .........

Chief
06-06-2017, 12:43 PM
Everything is still for sale. I will be keeping these in lots for the next couple of weeks. If things don't sell then I will be breaking the lots up and selling things individually.

You might have better luck if the lots had the same size range for all of the items. ie/ all size large together and all size XL together vs mixing large and extra large in the same lot.

I'm not in the market, but I am a size large, and I wouldn't buy one of these lots as half the items would be too big for me... just a thought.

M Duper
06-09-2017, 07:01 PM
Maybe you guys should just hang on to it for a few more months. Maybe the young man will reconsider things over the next several months?

Bob G
06-09-2017, 09:04 PM
Ryan -

The business interest that was responsible for the risk associated with the items purchased, might consider making the very, very best of the situation, and donate all the items to wounded warriors fly fishing programs.

Best Regards, Bob

Rich Morrison
06-10-2017, 06:24 AM
Maybe he chucked it all because he bought those Rock Creek felt boots...the ones that have been illegal in Alaska since 2012.

JAWallace
06-10-2017, 10:24 AM
Whether you choose to donate or not is your business, and only your business. I think you'll do better on eBay, pricing NWT at around 60% of retail plus shipping, and used, even once, at 20% to 40% of retail plus shipping. That's been my experience over the years, overall. Good pictures are essential for each item. Stick them in the BIN auctions and be patient. It might take a few months. With your guide discounts you should not get hurt too bad. Good luck.

Bob G
06-10-2017, 04:37 PM
Another option...since some of the items are unused, you might consider simply returning the unused items to the store where they were purchased. I second the price guidelines that JAWallace suggested.

Best, Bob