PDA

View Full Version : Looking for another Teton Tioga reel, size 8

Bluegrass Bill
05-24-2017, 09:45 AM
Hi Folks,

Anybody have one of these colleting dust you would just as soon like to see put to good use? I have a number of spools that fit these reels and not quite enough reels to make changes easy.

Thanks, enjoy your memorial day weekend!

Bill

goby
05-24-2017, 10:00 AM
I don't know if they have one, but the Trinity Fly Shop used to sell them. They might have some old stock.

ARichcrook
05-25-2017, 11:09 AM
PM me your address and i'll send you one.

Rich

Bluegrass Bill
05-25-2017, 12:20 PM
PM me your address and i'll send you one.

Rich

Coming your way Rich!

betty
05-29-2017, 09:33 AM
Hi Bill
There's one on eBay right now. Claims to be new or almost. It's way way down the list if you search under tioga reel. It's pictured with a red Simms carrying case, after a lot of spinning reels. I needed a 6 last hear and was able to pick up a nice one on eBay. Hope all well with you.
Betty

Bluegrass Bill
05-29-2017, 08:33 PM
Hi Betty,

Thank you for looking out for me again! You just cant beat those reels for reliability and value. It looks like I have been successful in getting one from Rich and I expect it to show up any day now. Yes things are well with me and my family with the exception of not being able to get out and do enough fishing. Staying busy with the family including 4 grandkids and playing a lot of music which is all good in itself. I do hope to get out and do some fishing here real soon.

How about you? I hope all is well with you and you are getting out and enjoying some good fishing.

Best Wishes and Tight Lines!

Bill