PDA

View Full Version : Memorial service for Jay Fair @ Eagle Lake on June 24, 2017

Bill Kiene semi-retired
05-22-2017, 01:40 PM
Hey Hey All! Everything is set for our get-together for Pop!

The gathering will be at 10:30 on Saturday, June 24th.

It will be held by the Spaulding Airport on the edge of Eagle Lake. I'll post signs on the road for everyone.

I'll be at Eagle Lake RV in Spaulding on the 21st of June through the 24th. Eagle Lake RV will be our meeting point so if there is any confusion, go there for more information.

http://www.eaglelakeandrv.com/

Everyone is invited to a campfire gathering starting on the 22nd of June at Eagle Lake RV. It shouldn't be hard to to find us there.

Bring your stories, pictures, and articles to share with the group.

For those of you unfamiliar with Eagle lake, there are not a lot of services available. There is no restaurant. The Eagle Lake RV store has basic commodities like milk, bread, ice, and eggs but there is no large grocery store. They also, as of today, have a few spaces and cabins available so book soon if you plan on coming in early.

The lake has come up a lot this year and the Spaulding boat ramp is operational! So bring you boats and gear. We'll be giving away Pop's Eagle Lake flies and it would be great to hook-up on them.

I hope to see you all there to celebrate the life of a true "Flyfisherman's Flyfisherman."

I will add more information as we approach the gathering.

PEACE to you and your's and may God bless each and everyone of you!

Jay Jr.