PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Driftboat Outboard Engine

Rockman
05-11-2017, 05:27 PM
I would be grateful if anyone hears of a Suzuki 9.9 HP 4 stroke engine for sale. It is not a real common engine to see around. It has electric tilt, electric start, and is the high thrust model with the 4 blade prop. and a river guard and hydrofoil. I have the serial number to confirm it is mine.along with a photo. Sheriffs dept. told me to check Craig's List and some other sites.
The motor was bolted and locked to my transom, but they brought bolt cutters and tools.
If anyone hears of one for sale, please give me a call. I would be incredibly grateful.

Tight Lines
Will
(Rockman)

Sheepdog8404
05-11-2017, 09:32 PM
Sorry to hear about that, Will! Can't stand F***ers stealing equipment from hard working folks. Where about's did it go missing? I'll keep my eye out on craigslist as I'm sure most people on here will. Heck, Might even see it on the river if the thieves are bold!

Rockman
05-11-2017, 10:18 PM
Thanks, I have my house for sale in Dunsmuir, the house is empty since we moved up the road to Mount Shasta. I was storing it there till we got our garage/shop built. Thought it would be safe in the locked garage. Many of my friends believe it was an inside job by someone who viewed the house with an agent. It is not visible. Someone new about it, they brought the correct tools and bolt cutters since it was bolted thru the transom, plus it had a locking bar clamp over the clamps so they could not be in-screwed. It cold have been worse, they could have take my Willie, motor, and trailer. It is an incredible kicker motor for a drift boat.
I am praying that someone will notice it for sale on C.L. or anywhere, and I get my motor back, and some bad people go to jail.