PDA

View Full Version : Come with me to La Paz, Baja, Mexico to fish June 2018

Bill Kiene semi-retired
05-11-2017, 09:26 AM
I have just set up a fly fishing trip that I will host with Leonard Phillips of Baja Pirates in La Paz for next June 10 through 16, 2018.

http://bajapiratesoflapaz.com/

$1,650.00 for 5 days guided fishing in modern skiffs with breakfast and lunch and 6 night lodging in La Paz.

Pick up and return to airport is included.

Two to a room and two to a skiff.

If you don't have a partner I am sure someone else won't and we can pair you up.

There are dozens of possibilities of different fish you might run into during your trip.

No guarantee on a fishing rip as to what will happen but we would not all be going back,
year after year if it was not worth going.

Deposit is $200.00 to hold your spot.

Airfare, dinners, and gratuities are not included.

I will have space for up to 11 anglers.

We will be a in a top hotel in La Paz close to dozens of our favorite restaurants.

La Paz is a small clean beautiful town which is a big part of the experience.

I will help anyone going with free larger fly rod casting instruction.

Casting is not difficult but you want to be up to it by doing some work on your casting.

I can also help you with tackle and fly selection.

At Kiene's American Fly Fishing in Sacramento Jim Christensen, Andy Guibord, Gary Eblen and myself have hosted group trips to Baja for over 30 years so we can help you get ready for a great salt water trip.

We can also get world class advice right here on our forum from Baja experts.

I decided to host this trip because my old friend Tony Buzolich told me he had a good trip with Baja Pirates.

The fishing around La Paz and Loreto is some of the best value in all of the tropical salt water angling, especially for those who live on the west side of the US.

I mostly use a 10 weight rod down there out of a skiff but rods from #9 to 16 weights can be used.

1. Tony Buzolich
11. Matt Johnson
12. Bill Kiene - Host

Tony Buzolich
05-11-2017, 10:29 AM
Bill,
Put me down as being one of the first to sign up for this trip. I'll probably have a couple more friends coming along too.

I also sent you a private e-mail about the deposit.

Looking forward to it already, Tony

Bill Kiene semi-retired
05-11-2017, 03:20 PM
Tony just signed up for my trip next June 2018

He said to call him if you have any questions about this trip with Baja Pirates...

530/790-7180

Call, text, PM or email with any questions.......

Bill Kiene semi-retired
05-11-2017, 04:59 PM
This is an email from Leonard @ Baja Pirates about the daily schedule:

"Breakfast is served at 6am, we pick you up in front of the lobby at 7am, transport you to the boats 7 miles north ( about 15 minutes). You will be on the boats by 7:15 bait loaded on leave the docks at 7:30 and return between 3:30 -4pm. We will transport you back to the resort by 4:30pm and repeat the process."

Bill Kiene semi-retired
05-11-2017, 05:02 PM
This is an email from Leonard @ Baja Pirates about the fish you might experct to run into during the trip in June:

"At that time you will have several members of the Tuna family, Bonito, Skip jacks, Yellow tail and small grouper and snappers, along with Roosterfish. Giant needle fish are also available with some Ladyfish, and Sierra for the fly fishermen."

Bill Kiene semi-retired
05-13-2017, 09:23 AM
This wonderful, affordable tropical salt water trip will fill up fast so be thinking about it.

Many fly fishers go to La Paz and Loreto annually because it is the best thing going, especially for people on the west half of the US.

Call, email, text or PM me with any questions.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
05-13-2017, 09:50 AM
Just found a good video on my trip to La Paz.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbCt-lJmtCA