PDA

View Full Version : Great Delta/Lake skiff for sale

Bill Kiene semi-retired
04-14-2017, 11:39 AM
Unfortunately for me, I can no longer use the 15 foot Gregor boat I bought in November of 2005. I want to sell it to a fly fisher since It was configured for fly fishing from the start.

The boat is powered by a Yamaha 4 stroke 40 hp outboard motor, and has a bow mounted electric trolling motor.

The Minn Kota electric motor has a “lock on” capability that is great for fly fishing. It automatically self corrects the boat’s path for things like wind forces to keep the boat on the path you choose, like parallel to a bank while you fish the bank.

It also has a high quality fish finder.

It is large enough to use in the Delta and has also been used on the larger lakes in the area, like Berryessa and Folsom, plus lakes in the Tahoe area.

The trailer is a galvanized EZ Loader and has an extra wheel & tire for a spare.

It had a complete maintenance by Bucks Outboard in 2010, and has not been used since.

Call me with any questions, for more information on the many extras, or to get directions to my house to see it in person.

I think $8,000 is a fair price.

Dave Ford: 916-967-3847

Bill Kiene semi-retired
04-14-2017, 11:43 AM
Dave bought this boat new from my good friend Brian @ Sutter Marine in Yuba City, California on my recommendation.

Old guys like Dave and I are having trouble dealing with having and running our own boats so we have to sell them and go with friends now.

This boat is somewhere around Sacramento if you want to look at it.

I have the same wonderful Yamaha 4 stroke 40 hp motor. It is one of the best.....

To buy this rig new would probably be around $20,000.00