PDA

View Full Version : R L Winston LT 8'9" 4wt 5 piece

dhphoto
04-14-2017, 09:10 AM
Beautiful R L Winston LT 8'9" 4wt 5 piece. The rod has a cigar grip with an up-locking, nickel silver seat and a nicely figured burl maple insert. The rod is in excellent condition - I rate the cork as a 9 on a scale of 10 and the rod as a 9+ on a scale of 10. The rod has some micro nicks/burnishes but when looked at in the bright sunlight, very hard to see/find & one small surface scrape on the next to top section. I will send pictures if you are interested. I will give a money back guarantee if the rod condition is other described. The rod comes in its original Winston aluminum tube and Winston rod sock. $350 OBO with free USPS priority shipping.

I will add a Lamson/Waterworks Guru 1.5 for a package price of $400 with free shipping. The Guru 1.5 is a fully machined light weight reel that is a perfect match-up with a 4wt rod. The reel is in like new condition except for one small nick. Reel comes with Waterworks/Lamson pouch & box.

I will consider a reasonable offer for either the rod or reel or rod & reel combo.

Call if you have questions: 530.862.1550