PDA

View Full Version : Dave Scaddon Dragonfly frame $600

Bazz
03-27-2017, 12:00 AM
12814I recently purchase a unused Dave Scaddon Dragonfly with two frames. The guy who had it didn't seem to know much about rafts and went and purchased a second frame. The one for sale is aluminum, either sprayed or powder coated black. It comes apart in three sections for transport and has a anchor system ( no anchor or rope comes with it) and a small motor bracket. It also comes with a fitted go pro selfie pole. Also is a front casting brace. The Dragonfly is a 12 ft x 4 ft raft so the frame would work on similar sized raft. There are no seats with it, but it has the three mounts. For just the frame I would like $600 which is a real bargain. Dave offered me a bare raft and inflatable floor for $1000 so you could build yourself a very inexpensive fishing raft. I really like my Dragonfly, it's eight layer vinyl and a very tough floor. Don't let anyone tell you Dave builds a weak product.
Why so cheap? Well, I have no idea how to ship the three piece frame. Each section is about 40 inches buy 36 inches. So at the moment you will have to pick it up from Redding Northern California. It might be possible to ship via rail north or south or maybe via Greyhound. The real problem is I have no idea how to pack it for shipping.
If you are interested and need pictures have a look at Dave Scaddon's website at the Dragonfly Three.
I might also be interested in a trade for a double handed rod ,reel, etc. but it has to be a like for like trade, no rubbish please.

This is the perfect Trinity/Deschutes raft frame.

Please pm me in the first instant.
Thanks
Barry

sierraangler
03-27-2017, 07:16 PM
PM sent

Bazz
03-29-2017, 08:39 PM
No one? This is a fantastic way to a very inexpensive raft that can be packed into the trunk of a car or in the bed of a pickup inflated!!
See davescaddonpaddlesports.com