PDA

View Full Version : 16 ft Livingston project, Yamaha Motor

Mr T
03-23-2017, 11:48 AM
This is a hull, CC and trailer only. The bottom has been reglassed and epoxy bottom paint has been rolled on. Trailer is brand new and custom made for boat.

Dimensions are 15'2" LOA, beam is 7''2" This hull is wide
Transom was poured using Arjay pourable ceramic compound over the summer of 2015 and then life got in the way and i stopped the work.

Front has been prepped for full casting deck, needs to be finished and it won't happen while I'm remodeling the house.

Trailer alone cost $1500. Asking $2000 for both. Pink slips and current title for both as well.

Motor is a 2004 Yamaha 90 Triple 2 stroke with 402 hours, still in crate when I had it shipped to me. Paid $5500, will take $5000. Its a great motor, with very low hours and one of the most bulletproof outboards ever made. Comes with Yamaha controls and binnacle, and stainless prop.

This motor and hull combo is a perfect match- did my homework and I know this rig will fly.

I'm not going to listen to low ball insulting offers. I'm asking what I paid for the ingredients here, and I'm not going to take a bath. I'm not hurting for the cash, more a need for the space its taking up, but if push comes to shove, I'll cover it all up and put it out in a field somewhere.

Located in No Cal.

Pictures are too big to upload, PM for details