PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid Lake Updates and Seminar schedule at Pleasanton Fly Fishing Show

Bull_Dog
02-20-2017, 11:24 AM
Hey Folks Rob Anderson here,

As always we will have our booth at the Pleasanton Fly fishing show (every year since the first show) Come in the doors and turn left and we are on the wall. Same place as usual.

I have three Presentations on Pyramid Lake (one each day) and I have upgraded the show again this year to include all the information on open beaches and where to fish, how the lake level has effected the fishing and what to expect for the rest of the season. As always I try to change my presentation each year to keep it new. The show I have this year is without a doubt has the best info for the changing lake this year.

My show times are: Friday 2:30 in the Celebrity Catch Room, Saturday Building C at 2:00 and Sunday in the Catch room at 2:30

I will also have two Pyramid Lake fly tying presentations on Saturday at 11:00 and Sunday at 10:00 in the featured fly tiers room in the main building.

I will also have presentations on my new operation in the Amazon called the Xeriuini River Preserve. We have over 100 miles of unfished water on the headwaters of the Xeriuini River and we are keeping the pressure to a minimum by only fishing 4 weeks this year. Only 30 anglers are going to get to see this amazing place this season. Show Times are Saturday Building N at 3:00 and Sunday Building R at 1:00

To finish off my presentation schedule I will be doing a very special talk on Jurassic Lake at 4:00 in Building P on Saturday.

We will also have a huge selection of our Pyramid Lake Flies and information on our upcoming Travel Season

See everyone at the show
Rob Anderson
Bucket List Fly Fishing
Pyramid Lake Fly Fishing
Reno Fly Fishing Outfitters