PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Pro Waders by Reddington

Baja Fly Fisher
01-31-2017, 02:41 PM
Selling a brand new pair (never worn) Redington Sonic Pro Waders - medium. I bought these a few months ago for wading the rivers for carp, never got around to doing that. This morning, I made a trip to the Lower Kings River for a little trout fishing. We got to the river and I tried getting the waders on and they only went up to my waist. I couldn't get the two sweat shirts and heavy jacket inside the waders. Also my foot wouldn't fit into my wading boot. So that ended my day of fishing. The fishing to be posted on FB later.
So, like I said, I'm selling a brand new pair of Redington Sonic Pro Waders. They retail for $299.00 - I'm selling them for $125.00 plus shipping.
Here's a little description on the waders

The all new Sonic-Pro wader uses 4-layer waterproof-breathable fabric and SonicWeld seams to create a simple wader with superior durability for uncompromising performance on the water. We designed this wader with minimal pockets and a clean silhouette to provide anglers a durable wader that simply performs in all conditions, from deep steelhead wading to hot summer trout runs.
Ergonomic 3.5mm neoprene bootie with 4mm bottom for additional comfort and increased durability against punctures
Slim wading belt compatible with majority of pliers and staffs
Flip out pocket with zipper and mesh tippet pocket
Two-sided fleece lined hand warmer pocket
Anti-corrosive hardware

Interested? Send me an email jaysflies@me.com or PM. SOLD
[/COLOR]
Jay

If you would like to see a photo of the waders, I can email you one

arrow1347
06-06-2017, 07:37 AM
would $75 buy them ? if so i'll take them.