PDA

View Full Version : Scadden Dragon Fly XT - $750

golfish
01-27-2017, 11:32 PM
Scadden Dragon Fly XT, rubber + original rack/pinion oars only, frame NOT included, used about a dozen times. 303'd after every use, stored unrolled flat. in excellent conditon. SUP Floor is excellent for fishing, I have since upgraded to a different raft with a similar floor. Perfect for central valley rivers like the Yuba, Feather, Moke. Currently located at work in Livermore but can bring home to the peninsula.

Dave will sell you rubber only, show deal will be about 1100.

Will throw in the 2 piece, 7.5' Mini Mags, oar rights and mini cobra locks for another $175 if you want to build your own frame.

PM me if interested.

http://www.davescaddenpaddlesports.com/dave-scadden-paddlesports-show-specials

sierraangler
01-29-2017, 10:08 AM
I have the same boat, can you tell me about that frame you built?

golfish
01-29-2017, 08:02 PM
Used both speedrail and NRS lopro fittings, NRS anchor setup, swivel mount up front, NRS high back rowers seat, 8" NRS oar towers, mini cobra locks (picture shows pins and clips),oar rights on 7.5' Cataract mini mags. Frame made to fold up nicely for transport without taking all apart. All frame fittings moved over to my Fast Eddy raft :)

Took it on some class II-III no problem.

Dagee
01-30-2017, 08:37 PM
PM sent....

sierraangler
02-02-2017, 02:55 PM
Used both speedrail and NRS lopro fittings, NRS anchor setup, swivel mount up front, NRS high back rowers seat, 8" NRS oar towers, mini cobra locks (picture shows pins and clips),oar rights on 7.5' Cataract mini mags. Frame made to fold up nicely for transport without taking all apart. All frame fittings moved over to my Fast Eddy raft :)

Took it on some class II-III no problem.

Very cool. Not familiar with the intricacies of build your own, but some web research I'm sure I could figure it out. If you don't mind sharing what your approx total cost was to build that frame I'd be interested to know. Thanks