PDA

View Full Version : 8' T P & L fiberglass tri-hull pram for sale

Bill Kiene semi-retired
01-21-2017, 11:18 PM
This is one of the most popular prams for fly fishing.

I sold them out of my shop many years ago.

You can't buy new 8' prams anymore so jump on them when you see them.

Here is one I am listing for a good friend.......

Fiberglass 8' pram, oars, anchor in good shape.....for sale

$500 or best offer....Sacramento, CA

greg.flyfish@gmail.com.....

Baja Fly Fisher
01-22-2017, 12:02 PM
At one time I had 3 of them and 2 Columbia prams. Now I have nothing. Just sold my Columbia 8' with a trolling motor, new battery, new charger, Honda 2hp 4 stroke and lot's of accessories. Now I'll be looking for guides who fish LMB and small mouth.
The only thing about the TPL prams are the side boards. They flex a little so I solved that by putting pvc in the rails. Much more stout after that.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
01-24-2017, 11:03 PM
Google 'Bryce Tedford guide' for a Striper, LMB and SMB guide in the Delta.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
01-28-2017, 12:39 PM
This is my favorite pram for one angler.....it would change your entire outlook on stillwater fly fishing to be able to stand up and see down into the water and be able to stand and cast.

Lowering price to $400.00

Baja Fly Fisher
01-28-2017, 01:15 PM
These are excellent one man prams. Compare this to a pontoon boat, float tube the pram has the best advantage especially when you have to pee :-). Like I mentioned I've had a few and now since I sold my pram, I really miss it. I've been looking at kayaks and still pondering the thought. Not sure which one I'd like a sit on top or sit inside. Or maybe even another pram. I'd be finding a new place to live, if I were to buy another pram or boat.