PDA

View Full Version : Tired of the RAIN......Get yourself some of this

Carl Blackledge
01-10-2017, 06:33 PM
I was looking out the window a few minutes ago watching it rain today and was actually wishing I was some place else when the phone rang and it was my buddy fishing in Guatemala. He had only been off the boat for an hour or so and called me with his first day fishing report. He's on the "Rum Line." That boat raised 122 Sailfish and he and his buddies caught and released 15 on flies. which is outstanding considering the fact that he and his boat mates have never been fly fishing for Sailfish ever in their lives. One of the other boats raised 120 and landed 20 on flies, and another boat fishing conventional/fly raised 103 and landed 55. I can't wait for my turn in two weeks. Let it rain here; in Guatemala it's 90 and they are wearing sandals and shorts, drinking ice cold beer, and eating fish tacos made for them fresh right on the boat for lunch.

Disclaimer- I don't sell trips, or host trips. however I really do enjoy myself on these kind of trips. Perhaps it will give you something to think about ? Maybe you will plan a trip with Bill?

Carl Blackledge