PDA

View Full Version : FS: New Sage One 8136-4 Spey Rod

JEP
01-07-2017, 11:11 PM
Still available.

Would like to sell my new, never used Sage One 8136-4 spey rod. This rod was $1,050.00 new and was on sale with the new X series out. I see it on sale from $650-$780 at various shops, however availability for the Sage One 8136-4 is very limited now. This is a brand new rod, still in the packaging. I am the original owner and purchased it new from a fly shop retailer this fall. I cast the Sage One 8136-4 rod at the Spey Clave and ended up buying one in October. It is a sweet rod for someone looking for a great eight rod for summer/winter steelhead. I have lowered the price if someone is interested. I have not taken it out of the shipping box and it has not been unwrapped from it's new packaging. It comes with the rod tube and warranty card. I can provide pictures upon request. I also have the sales receipt from the shop that I purchased the rod this fall.

I would like $625 USD and I will cover the cost of shipping/insurance within the US.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or email me at golfsam@aol.com

Thanks

John

JEP
01-12-2017, 02:27 PM
To the top.