PDA

View Full Version : R L Winston 8 1/2' 5 wt 2 Piece

mtnhiker85
12-24-2016, 03:22 PM
Up for sale is an unused pre-IM6 Winston fly rod with trophy logo. It is 8 1/2' 5 weight 2 piece. Serial # 9465 dates the rod to October 20, 1987. Rod comes with factory tube and rod sock. Both sections have matching serial numbers. The family of the previous rods owner said that their father only showed the rod off to guests and never fished it. It has been in my collection for awhile and I couldn't bring myself to fish it as I wanted to keep it unused. It deserves to be on a stream. Cork shows light handling marks only. Overall fine condition and without issues. Only selling items from my collection to help pay for school. $450 Shipped Priority Mail Insured to U.S.. Very rare hard to find item and one of the best trout rods ever made! Contact me and I will email photos. Couldn't get them to load

mtnhiker85
12-27-2016, 02:57 PM
Up for sale is an unused pre-IM6 Winston fly rod with trophy logo. It is 8 1/2' 5 weight 2 piece. Serial # 9465 dates the rod to October 20, 1987. Rod comes with factory tube and rod sock. Both sections have matching serial numbers. The family of the previous rods owner said that their father only showed the rod off to guests and never fished it. It has been in my collection for awhile and I couldn't bring myself to fish it as I wanted to keep it unused. It deserves to be on a stream. Cork shows light handling marks only. Overall fine condition and without issues. Only selling items from my collection to help pay for school. $450 Shipped Priority Mail Insured to U.S.. Very rare hard to find item and one of the best trout rods ever made! Contact me and I will email photos. Couldn't get them to load

Rod is Sold