PDA

View Full Version : CFFU January Meeting

Jwalker
12-17-2016, 09:11 AM
2017 January Speaker

Our January 3rd Speaker is Jon Baiocchi and he will be presenting a program entitiled
Mastering the Dry Fly – A Visual Experience. I’m really excited to hear Jon because two
years ago I asked him to come up with a program about dry flies specifically for our club.
This will be the first presentation. Jon is equally excited about it and will be sharing a brief
history of the dry fly, along with simple to complex presentations, understanding rise
forms, approaching water structure, tips and tricks, and his favorite dry flies for eager
to educated trout.

Jon owns Baiocchi’s Troutfitters and is one of the best speakers you will hear. He’s been
a friend of this club for quite some time and whenever I take my grandson to the North
Yuba for some “dry fly action”, I call Jon first to get the scoop. His advice has always been
Invaluable! You don’t want to miss this one!

The CFFU meeting begins at 7 pm on Tuesday, January 3rd and is located at the RICHARD T. CONZELMANN COMMUNITY CENTER, 2201 Cottage Way, Sacramento. The Center is in the Howe Avenue Park close to Howe Avenue. Starting at 6:15 pm there is a fly tying demonstration by a club member.

The Howe Avenue Park is located at the Northeast corner of Howe Avenue and Cottage Way. The entrance is on Cottage Way approximately 150 feet east of Howe Ave. across from Home Depot. Overflow parking is available at Home Depot. A map and more information are found at www.cffu.org.

Please join us for this presentation by Jon Baiocchi.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
12-17-2016, 10:53 AM
The CFFU invites everyone to come attend their meetings with this one being especially good.

http://www.cffu.org/

This is one of the oldest fly fishing clubs.

Troutstalker55B
12-30-2016, 06:45 PM
Just a reminder for those in the Sacramento area, this a must see presentation if you're really into dry fly fishing and want to learn more about the presentations, tactics, and techniques that will make you more efficient on the water. The program "Mastering The Dry Fly ~ A Visual Experience" is my best program to date with an all new format that includes step by step animation on all topics covered.

The event is free and the CFFU meeting begins at 7 pm on Tuesday, January 3rd and is located at the RICHARD T. CONZELMANN COMMUNITY CENTER, 2201 Cottage Way, Sacramento. The Center is in the Howe Avenue Park close to Howe Avenue. The Howe Avenue Park is located at the Northeast corner of Howe Avenue and Cottage Way. The entrance is on Cottage Way approximately 150 feet east of Howe Ave. across from Home Depot. Overflow parking is available at Home Depot. A map and more information are found at http://www.cffu.org/

I really look forward to seeing you there, and to share my knowledge! - J.