PDA

View Full Version : John Baiocchi

Mark Kranhold
11-15-2016, 12:47 PM
Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday John! Thanks for all your posts and keeping us in tune on the rivers and lakes we all cherish and love to fish! Happy Birthday!:D

JAWallace
11-15-2016, 06:12 PM
Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday John! Thanks for all your posts and keeping us in tune on the rivers and lakes we all cherish and love to fish! Happy Birthday!:D There's another guide I'd hire again in a heartbeat. Jonny did a Yuba clinic a couple of years ago or maybe last year and he was incredibly helpful, and just a great, modest guy. Happy Birthday!

cdevine
11-15-2016, 07:59 PM
There's another guide I'd hire again in a heartbeat. Jonny did a Yuba clinic a couple of years ago or maybe last year and he was incredibly helpful, and just a great, modest guy. Happy Birthday!

Just a great person who has more local knowledge than anybody I can recall. And the great thing is he teaches it! Happy Birthday jon.

VinnySteel
11-15-2016, 08:38 PM
Jon is the man! Happy Birthday buddy!

Troutstalker55B
11-15-2016, 09:17 PM
Thanks you guys, that means a lot to me. I sure don't feel 51 and the reason is fly fishing, adventure, and sharing my passion that keeps me feeling like a kid. I wrote this on FaceBook today and it pretty much sums it up; "Thanks for all the good wishes, love, and support not just from today, but for as long as we have been friends. All of you have been a special friend of mine from my childhood, the BMX days, the skate sessions, by snow and board, racing motocross, and my destiny; fly fishing. I truly value each and everyone of you, and I'm honored and so proud to be your friend. This is what FB is supposed to be all about. Take care!" - Jonny B.

Do not hesitate emailing or calling my about anything fly fishing, or whatever. I'm a steward and a ambassador for my native northern California, and damn proud of this land.