PDA

View Full Version : Fish in Paris

DomJa
11-09-2016, 06:02 AM
Hello

I'm new here.

I have a problem, I will be in Paris during 3 weeks and I will bring with me my fishing equipment (ok for the flight)
Now i'm asking how can I transfer my equipment in my hotel ? I don't know if he will fit in a taxi

Thank you

Bernard
11-20-2016, 05:22 PM
Hi,
I am not sure if I can help you with the logistics of handling your gear but I will say that almost directly under the Eiffel Tower is a tiny pond full of carp. It's cordoned-off and probably a nice little fine but the location is a riot if you are into that "urban angling" thing. Please post any reports from your travels!
Bernard

Paul B.
11-20-2016, 09:04 PM
Domja, With all the beautiful women in Paris why would you even think about fishing? Live, love, have some fun!
Geeze!! Kids these days.

Mark Kranhold
11-20-2016, 09:56 PM
Domja, With all the beautiful women in Paris why would you even think about fishing? Live, love, have some fun!
Geeze!! Kids these days.

Hah! Like it..... enjoy!!

Larry S
11-21-2016, 07:19 AM
Don't they Seine all their fish over there?

johnsquires
11-21-2016, 08:43 AM
Geeze!! Kids these days.

Exactly! And don't forget the food and (especially) the wine.

Rio
11-23-2016, 03:13 PM
Normally no problem with taxis in PARIS

michel

Rio
11-23-2016, 03:15 PM
Hah! Like it..... enjoy!!

Hello

I'm new here.

I have a problem, I will be in Paris during 3 weeks and I will bring with me my fishing equipment (ok for the flight)
Now i'm asking how can I transfer my equipment in my hotel ? I don't know if he will fit in a taxi

Thank you

Normally no problem with taxis in PARIS

michel

Bernard
11-24-2016, 09:55 AM
Geeze!! Kids these days.

What was I thinking! Carp under the Eiffel Tower (slaps self).
Regarding transpo, I was in Paris this last summer and found Uber very functional as well should that be your style.
It tends to run less than a taxi.

B.

DomJa
12-01-2016, 06:41 AM
Ahaha I will enjoying the women and the food don't worry.
I will fish with some friends close to Joinville, one of my friend know a good spot
But for the transfer I will see, I saw a solution http://en.parisinfo.com/transport/150674/Eelway
They can transfer all my luggage