PDA

View Full Version : Rain !!!!!!!

Carl Blackledge
10-27-2016, 11:02 AM
I just hope everybody is enjoying all this wonderful RAIN

Carl

Rockman
10-27-2016, 11:32 AM
We have been getting hammered in Mt. Shasta. Had a brief break yesterday and got out and fished Lake Siskiyou. The Lake is up 3' since I fished it before the rains came. It is a warm series of storms and only the upper 1/2 of the mountain is getting white. Hope this continues thru the winter. Fishing has been very good,lots of Browns, fall colored Brookies, with an occasional smallmouth toad.��

SeanO
10-27-2016, 12:10 PM
What rain?

:(

cdevine
10-27-2016, 02:11 PM
What rain?

:(

Its coming and will be here all week. Love it. High country suppose to get over a foot of fresh stuff (above 8k). Mammoth opens soon. Great start to the season. North state is way above average as well. Redding, Mt Shasta, Burney, Trinity, etc all getting slammed.

SeanO
10-27-2016, 10:03 PM
Its coming and will be here all week. Love it. High country suppose to get over a foot of fresh stuff (above 8k). Mammoth opens soon. Great start to the season. North state is way above average as well. Redding, Mt Shasta, Burney, Trinity, etc all getting slammed.

You're right it's here, finally! Just kinda distressed about rain all around Davis, but not a whole lot in the area before tonight!

Bob Loblaw
10-28-2016, 10:23 AM
We have been getting hammered in Mt. Shasta. Had a brief break yesterday and got out and fished Lake Siskiyou. The Lake is up 3' since I fished it before the rains came. It is a warm series of storms and only the upper 1/2 of the mountain is getting white. Hope this continues thru the winter. Fishing has been very good,lots of Browns, fall colored Brookies, with an occasional smallmouth toad.��

I'm fishing the Upper Sac next week. How is it looking??? any chance it will blow?

StevenB
10-28-2016, 06:35 PM
Half blown right now. lower end of the river is high. Upper end is currently still fishable.
Forecast calls for three days of heavy rain Sat, Sun, Mon. So not sure what it will look like by mid-week.
Depends on whether Lake Syskiyou fills and starts spilling or not.
Will know better on Monday or Tuesday.

On an related note, got a second-hand report today that the McCloud is very off-color. Should get more info tomorrow.

Yep, looks like the Mac is blown, for another report that it is muddy brown.