PDA

View Full Version : 2 large reels in excellent condition

onlyworms
10-23-2016, 06:53 AM
I suffered two strokes and can no longer go to places where the medical facilities are not great, so I am starting to sell off my larger gear

Waterworks Lamson 4.0 and spare spool. This reel will handle everything from salmon to marlin. It hold a 12 wt line and 300 yds of dacron. Much more gelspun. I have used the reel twice; once on a trip to the Ponoi River where I landed 22 salmon with it. Once to baja where I landed a black marlin. It is in excellent condition.I willinclude a nearly new 12 wt line and d two heavier lines for really big fish. Retail for the reel was$639 and the spool was $289

I am asking$490 plus shipping.

Original Harris Solitude VI. Harris reels have a cult reputation for being very strong and very reliable. If you are going after big animals in places where replacement equipment I unavailable or very expensive, you should have backups for everything. This is a great price for a backup, or for a first reel.

It retailed for about $340, and I am asking $175 plus shipping.

emailme atzjackkz@gmail.com

onlyworms
12-13-2016, 11:56 AM
You will not find a better buy than these for salmon or the larger saltwater species. If you are not satisfied, contact me for a refund

the
I suffered two strokes and can no longer go to places where the medical facilities are not great, so I am starting to sell off my larger gear

Waterworks Lamson 4.0 and spare spool. This reel will handle everything from salmon to marlin. It hold a 12 wt line and 300 yds of dacron. Much more gelspun. I have used the reel twice; once on a trip to the Ponoi River where I landed 22 salmon with it. Once to baja where I landed a black marlin. It is in excellent condition.I willinclude a nearly new 12 wt line and d two heavier lines for really big fish. Retail for the reel was$639 and the spool was $289

I am asking$490 plus shipping.

Original Harris Solitude VI. Harris reels have a cult reputation for being very strong and very reliable. If you are going after big animals in places where replacement equipment I unavailable or very expensive, you should have backups for everything. This is a great price for a backup, or for a first reel.

It retailed for about $340, and I am asking $175 plus shipping.

emailme atzjackkz@gmail.com

Bill Kiene semi-retired
12-13-2016, 12:01 PM
We really love those Lamson Waterworks reels......

onlyworms
12-13-2016, 12:08 PM
Thanks Bill, I love Waterwokrs tooI have two of every model, but my health is making me cut back