PDA

View Full Version : Yuba River Jubilee

Troutstalker55B
10-06-2016, 10:59 AM
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i424/moto55b/Yuba%20River%20Jon%20Baiocchi%20864_zpsipnqgfjx.jp g (http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/moto55b/media/Yuba%20River%20Jon%20Baiocchi%20864_zpsipnqgfjx.jp g.html)

Lance Gray and I would like to invite you to the first annual “Yuba River Jubilee” held on February 18, 2017 from 1pm-4pm at Hammon Grove on the Yuba River. The Jubilee will showcase guides, clubs, fly shops, environmental groups, and state agencies that are all working hard to protect the wild populations of salmon, steelhead, and trout, making the Lower Yuba River the best it can be. Lance and I want to give back to the river that has given so many wonderful memories to us. This event is free to all who would like to participate! We will have a booth area for tables and popups for the many different organizations attending (tables and popups are not supplied), and a meeting area for participates to address the attendees. Raffle tickets will be sold to raise money for a worthy Yuba River benefactor (not named yet). We encourage all participants to go out of their way to attend this event. I hope you can join our first annual “Yuba River Jubilee”, see ya there! –J.

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i424/moto55b/Yuba%20237_zpsvkczbn4g.jpg (http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/moto55b/media/Yuba%20237_zpsvkczbn4g.jpg.html)

Lance Gray
10-06-2016, 01:18 PM
We will have fly shops, guides, TU, fly clubs, contest and raffles. it's going to be a great event. if your group, business or organization would like to have a table - please contact me or Jon at anytime. Thanks Folks and come help us keep the Yuba great!

Lance Gray
10-10-2016, 04:21 PM
Update Folks

So far we will have the following. More to come so stay tuned!!
Celebrities
Lincoln Gray
Clay Hash
Hogan Brown
Check Ragan

Exhibitors List for Jubilee
Sierra Stream & Mountain
Fly Fishing Traditions
Cast Hope
HDB Fly Fishing
South Yuba River Citizens League

If there is anyone that would like to have a table - please let me know.

Thanks

Troutstalker55B
10-10-2016, 06:39 PM
Update Folks

So far we will have the following. More to come so stay tuned!!
Celebrities
Lincoln Gray
Clay Hash
Hogan Brown
Check Ragan

Exhibitors List for Jubilee
Sierra Stream & Mountain
Fly Fishing Traditions
Cast Hope
HDB Fly Fishing

If there is anyone that would like to have a table - please let me know.

Thanks

NCCFFF, and TU Chaptor #103 have joined in as well. This is all about educating the public about this totaly wild fishery, a rarity in Northern California, and so valuable to protect. Join us this coming February 18th. Celebrate, educate, while networking with people who care about the Lower Yuba River. Good times await... - J.

Hogan Brown
10-11-2016, 08:19 AM
*HGB Fly Fishing
*Chuck Ragan

Lance Gray
10-11-2016, 11:57 AM
*HGB Fly Fishing
*Chuck Ragan

Sorry Hogan - long day yesterday.

We have tons more - going to be a great event!! Will keep everyone updated as soon as I can!!

Lance Gray
12-06-2016, 12:43 PM
Update!

Yuba River Jubilee 2017
Jon Baiocchi and I would like to invite you to the first annual “Yuba River Jubilee” held on February 18, 2017 from 1pm-4pm at Hammon’s Grove on the Yuba River. The Jubilee will showcase guides, clubs, fly shops environmental groups and state agencies that are all working hard to make the Yuba River and her watershed the best it can be.
Jon and I want to give back to the river that has given so many wonderful memories to us. The river is a wonderful place to fish, drift and hike. We are looking to protect it for future generations. Educating anglers is the key to the Yuba’s success. We are hoping to make this an annual event.
This event is free to all who would like to participate! We will have a great raffle with all proceeds going to a non-profit benefactor which will be announced at the Jubilee!
Celebrities - Lincoln Gray, Clay Hash, Hogan Brown, Chuck Ragan, Jon Baiocchi, Mac Noble, Lance & Kirsten Gray, Darin Elmore, Alex Ramirez, Tom Page & Henry Lomeli
Exhibitors List for Jubilee- Sierra Stream & Mountain Fly Shop, Fly Fishing Traditions, Cast Hope, Hogan Brown Fly Fishing, South Yuba River Citizens League, Truckee Trout Unlimited Chapter 103, Gold Country Fly Fishers, Fish First Fly Shop, The Reel Fly Shop & Eco Tours
Tailgate Presentations & Demonstrations - Clay Hash – Classes at Sierra College, Jon Baiocchi – The Yuba River, Tom Page – Building Indicator Rigs & Mac Noble – Switch Rod Demonstration on the Water.

All are welcome. if you would like to have a table at the Jubilee - email or call me.

Thanks Folks

Troutstalker55B
12-15-2016, 01:40 PM
Just got word that Alpenglow Fly Rods http://www.alpenglowflyrods.com/ will be attending the Jubilee with a booth. I have casted Tony's rods and they are the finest bamboo rods I've ever handled, and I own a few Walton Powell bamboos so that pretty much says it all. Remember this is a free event where we come together and give praise to the Yuba River, and the goals of keeping her wild and free. Hope to see all of you there! - J.

alpen glow
12-20-2016, 11:17 AM
your making me blush Jon! gee!

maybe i can make time to brew up a fresh IPA to share as well at my booth!

Troutstalker55B
12-20-2016, 04:27 PM
your making me blush Jon! gee!

maybe i can make time to brew up a fresh IPA to share as well at my booth!

I would love to taste your home brew IPA Tony, bring it. Also bring some rods and whatever else you would like to showcase, I and other anglers would like to cast some of your favorite boo. - J.

Troutstalker55B
01-16-2017, 11:11 PM
We are about a month out from the "1st Annual Yuba River Jubilee". I've made a web flyer for more information on this special event; https://spark.adobe.com/page/dYWzAu3SPPwb5/

If you're a guide, a fly shop owner, with a conservation group, or work for a fly fishing company, we still have space for your booth if you are interested in being an exhibitor. We also welcome fly clubs as well. To reserve your spot, register, and to receive your event packet, please contact Lance Gray at; lancegrayandcompany@yahoo.com>

Spread the word about this free event that's all about conservation, fly fishing, good will, and the love for the Yuba River - J.

Troutstalker55B
01-16-2017, 11:21 PM
Forgot to mention that Lance and I have rented the upper lot for the event, but it is still open to the public for hiking and fishing purposes. - J.

Troutstalker55B
02-10-2017, 02:36 PM
Yuba Jubilee Official Press Release -

It is with much regret that Lance and I will be cancelling the "Yuba Jubilee" on February 18th due to the infrastructure of Hammon Grove park and the flooding that has threatened the roadways. We have a new date of August 12th for the event. We appreciate all of your support, donations, and enthusiasm for the jubilee. It will happen, and we will continue to preserve, protect, and share the Lower Yuba River forever. Please pass along this information and help us spread the word.

Thanks! - J.

beachjumper1
02-14-2017, 07:21 PM
Hamond grove was closed on sunday, might want to reschedule

beachjumper1
02-14-2017, 07:23 PM
nevermind I should know you would be on top of this mess

Lance Gray
05-21-2017, 04:38 PM
Folks,

Just a reminder the Jubilee will be on August 12, 2017. We will start first thing in the morning 9am. So we can beat the heat a little. We are going to have great exhibitors, raffles and celebs doing there thing. Please come out and support the Jubilee and the Yuba River.

Thanks

Lance Gray
07-19-2017, 09:00 PM
I hope everyone can make it. Please pass then on to many friends as possible.

Thanks

Yuba River Jubilee August 12, 2017

Jon Baiocchi and I would like to invite you to the first annual “Yuba River Jubilee” held on August 12, 2017 from 9am to 2pm at Hammon Grove Park on the Yuba River. The Jubilee will showcase guides, fly clubs, fly shops environmental groups and state agencies that are all working hard to make the Yuba River and her watershed the best it can be.
This event is free to all who would like to participate! We will have a great raffle with all proceeds going to a non-profit benefactor which will be announced at the Jubilee!

Celebrities - Lincoln Gray, Clay Hash, Hogan Brown, Brian Clemens, Chuck Ragan
Jon Baiocchi, Mac Noble, Lance & Kirsten Gray, Darin Elmore, Alex Ramirez, Tom Page, Tony Bellaver and more!

Exhibitors List for Jubilee- Sierra Stream & Mountain Fly Shop, Alpen Glow Fly Rods, Fly Fishing Traditions, Cast Hope, Nor Cal Fly Guides, Hogan Brown Fly Fishing, The Sierra Fund, South Yuba River Citizens League, Truckee Trout Unlimited Chapter 103, Gold Country Fly Fishers, Fish First Fly Shop, The Reel Fly Shop, Chuck Ragan Fly Fishing and more!

Tailgate Presentations & Demonstrations - Clay Hash – Classes at Sierra College, Jon Baiocchi – The Yuba River, Tom Page – Building Indicator Rigs, Mac Noble – Switch Rod Demonstration on the Water, Sam Sedillo – TU’s Local Work, Kelsey Westfall – The Sierra Fund and more!

Raffles – Driftboat Trips, Fly Rods, Outcast Float Tube, Full Day Guided Trips, 1 on 1 Schools, Hats, Flies and more!

Directions - - From Marysville, travel east on Highway 20. The turn off into Hammon Park is just east of the Brownsville/Marysville Road about Ό mile past Sycamore Ranch.

Lance Gray
08-13-2017, 03:51 PM
The first annual Yuba River Jubilee was awesome!

The Jubilee was yesterday. I would like to thank everyone who came to the Jubilee and support the river. We raised $364 for the SYRCL Conservation Group.

We had great shops, guides, conservation groups and many celebrities at the event. I would like to thank everyone.
Alpen Glow Fly Rods
Fly Fishing Traditions
Cast Hope
Nor Cal Fly Guides
Hogan Brown Fly Fishing
The Sierra Fund
Truckee Trout Unlimited Chapter 103
Gold Country Fly Fishers
The Reel Fly Shop
Chuck Ragan Fly Fishing
NCCFFI

We also had manufacture reps at the Jubilee from Sage, RIO, Echo, Airflo, Fishpond, Loon, Redington, Outcast and others.

We had over $5,000 in raffle items. I would like to thank everyone that donated a raffle items.

Donations
The Fly Shop – Indicator Rod
Sierra Stream & Mountain – 3 J.Fair Saddle Hackles
Sierra Stream & Mountain - RIO Intouch Single Spey WF6F
Clay Hash -Spey 1 on 1 Class
Hogan Brown - 50% off a Guided Triip
Jon Baiocchi – Full Day Guided Fishing
Lance Gray & Company - Driftboat Trip
Cast Hope - Gift Basket
The Reel Fly Shop – Streamer Box
Brian Clemens – Full Day Guided Fishing
Sam Sedillo Trout Unlimited – TU Hats and Mugs
Chuck Ragan – 1 Day Fly Fishing Trip
Outcast – 1 Fish Cat Float Tube
Outcast – 12 Outcast trucker hats
Outcast – Pump
Redington – 1 Redington Classic Trout 4pc 6wt. rod
Redington – 4 Redington trucker hats
RIO – 1 RIO single hand spey line #6
RIO – 3 RIO buffs
RIO – RIO Gold WF8F
RIO – Streamer Tip DC 400
Umpqua – 3 Shirts
Umpqua – 2 Hats
SA – Streamer Express WF250S
SA – Sharkwave
SA – 3 Boxes
SA – 1 Hat
SA – Lanyard
Galvan – 1 Hat
Buff – 3 Buffs
Loon - Lanyards
Echo - Buffs
Echo - Hats

https://jonbaiocchiflyfishingnews.blogspot.com/2017/08/yuba-jubilee-2017-thanks.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm1K2ULvuDA

Many thanks to all Kirsten and I really appreciate it. I also would like to thank Jonny B your are awesome buddy!