PDA

View Full Version : Rod Information

Baja Fly Fisher
08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
I'm having a garage sale tomorrow morning and putting in a couple rods. I have one Fenwick Fiberglass rod the is an FF857 in decent shape, also I have a Lamiglass S glass blank SFL 1088, a J. Kennedy Fisher 5' one piece 3-6lb line spinning rod, a Fenwick HMG 9' 8wt 2 piece and finally a Fenwick HMG 9' 12wt rod
I'm marking these at what I consider "below price" for the market. For instance, the Fenwick Fiberglaas, I'm selling for $20.00, the Lamiglass blank $10.00.
I also have a few Shimano level wind reels for $15.00 a bunch of flies in a box for 25 cents each, some tying materials for 25 cents a pack. Even some Hareline Chocklett's Body wrap, Wapsi foam popper bodies salt water 2/0, CCT Body Fur.
I've already had people emailing me to buy. The sale starts at 7:30am. I think the biggest thing will be a lot of my old/antique fishing lures. One guy emailed me and asked to come by and see them. I told him 7:30am Saturday morning. He said that he has one other place to go first. Well, if you snooze you lose. Damn, I'm cold :-)

Any info will be helpful

Jay

befuddled
08-30-2016, 01:02 PM
Baja,

Let us know if you have any of the glass rods left!

thanks
Matthew

Baja Fly Fisher
08-30-2016, 03:59 PM
the only glass I have left is a lamiglas s-glass blank. 9' 9wt. I sold 5 fenwick feralite rods at the garage sale along with 3 Fenwick HMG graphite rods. They were $25.00 each. I have 3 fenwick glass rods left but not parting with them at this time