PDA

View Full Version : There's Still Time

Tony Buzolich
08-24-2016, 07:15 AM
There's still time to catch a direct flight with me to Rarotonga and then on to Aitutaki. As I've mentioned before AIR NEW ZEALAND is having a sale through then end of the month for only $832.00 round trip on this flight.

Just for comparison price out going to Christmas Island. Approx. $550-$600 to get to Honolulu, then the hotel stay-over $200 more, then the Air Fiji to Christmas Is. another $800-$1000. Add all this up before you actually pay for the lodge and guiding.

I'd love to have a couple more guys tag along with me to Aitutaki on Oct. 23 and return Oct.30. Give me a call if interested. Tony

johnsquires
08-24-2016, 08:05 AM
As a side note, I had a friend who years ago won a trip around the world. She said that the most beautiful place she saw was Rarotonga.

mems
08-24-2016, 09:00 PM
Aloha Tony, thanks for the offer. I have a hip replacement surgery scheduled for September and will be rehabilitating while you are there. I hope to get there one day. Mel Jones has had nothing but great things to say about the place. Big bones in deep water and lots of big GT's. You should have a blast. Write up a good report with lots of pictures when you get back, and good luck. Anyone wanting some awesome saltwater action should jump on this trip. Mems.