PDA

View Full Version : Peacock Bass for $3500 two spots left

Bull_Dog
06-15-2016, 12:44 PM
Hey folks,

We only have two available spots for anglers for this years 6 week season. The dates are November 6th to 13th.

This is a brand new operation on one of the best Peacock Bass fisheries in the Amazon. We have private access to the Xeurini River thru the local Indian Tribe on the river. The river has not been fished in 3 years and we are only fishing it 6 weeks of 8 anglers this year. Compare this to the Agua Boa river where the tiny river gets fished 6 months a year by 12 anglers a week. That does not even count the 2nd operation of conventional anglers that fish the lower Agua Boa River with conventional gear.

This is one of the best opportunities to get into an un pressured river in the Amazon for about 1/2 of what other operations are charging. We are also going to offer our first year anglers opportunities to come back at discounted rates for helping us get the operation off the ground.

I just got some pictures of the brand new fishing boats that are being built to spec. right now. They will be the only boats in the Amazon with Polling Platforms and trolling motors as well.

For more information give me a call or send me an email

Rob Anderson
rob@bucketlistflyfishing.com