PDA

View Full Version : Lab puppies

socallies23
06-13-2016, 09:04 AM
Hey guys,
Been lucky enough to entertain my kids often with these little guys. I know that people are always looking for good dogs. My friend is a trainer and has bred some of here best dogs. Which are like her kids. Figured I would pass along the info in case anyone is looking for a good pup. Not my dogs just know they are great with the kids already!

AKC/UKU Registered Labrador Puppies. Born 04/24/16 and will be ready to go 06/19/16. Both parents have their OFA CHIC# which is given when the requirements of health certifications for the LRC, which are OFA hips/elbows, CERF and EIC testing are done. Pups will have a 26 month health guarantee against any genetic/hereditary deficiencies and will be sold with limited registration. Full registration will be released for NO additional fee once pups have been tested and proof of health clearances. We take pride in producing strong healthy pups to promote the well being of the breed.

**Female $1150.00 **Males $950.00 There will be a $150.00 non-refundable deposit for each pup

We have 1 yellow female, 3 black females and 2 black males available out of 10. Pups have had their dewclaws removed and will have worming, 1st shots and 1st heart-guard prior to going home. All pups are currently being trained to sit and will also have started recall, heel and started on birds. We spend a lot of time socializing and spending quality time with each pup. These pups will also be on their way to being crate trained and housebroke by 8 weeks. All pups will be sent home with their AKC/UKC paperwork, vet records,toy, blanket, and 5 lbs of puppy food.

This litter is a repeat breeding and many of the previous pups are doing well as hunters and even test dogs. These pups are likely to weigh 55-75 pounds at maturity and be energetic, yet have a good on/off switch. These will be good-looking Labs with natural hunting intensity, great intelligence, and an even disposition. These pups will make great home companions and outstanding hunting dogs for either upland, waterfowl hunting or both. Pedigree has multiple champions and have been proven in the field.

Contact Nera Crawford call or text 530.356.385 or via e-mail neracrawford@gmail.com

Im sure I'll figure out how to upload some pictures but they were all on my large camera which seems to cause issues on the forum with uploading? Pics of kids and pups coming