PDA

View Full Version : Free Round Float tube and fins, needs inner tube

Bluegrass Bill
05-26-2016, 11:21 AM
Hi Folks,

It is me again on the subject of a round float tube. To make a long story short I initially accepted an older Caddis float tube from Russell Kolstad who made the first offer to me of a float tube after my request here on Kiene’s board. It did not have a tube and I assumed I could get one relatively easy at a reasonable price. In my search that included a number of places the only tube I could find that would work was a brand new heavy duty truck tire tube from Les Schwab. I felt their price for that tube was too much for the float tube itself and decided I would return the tube to Russell and connect with one of the others here who contacted me about their tube. I now have the tube I was looking for and Russell indicated he would prefer to offer the tube up free to someone here that can use it rather than take it back. So that is what I am doing, the tube is free to anyone who would like to come pick it up. Attached is a photo and a set of fins that comes with it. Russel also said he went on line and found one from Ace hardware for $20 where there was free shipping to a store. So the tube and the set of fins shown in the picture are free to the first person to come by and pick them up. I live in the Rosemont area of Sacramento. Please send me a pm for address and phone number

tpeterson
05-26-2016, 01:52 PM
PM Sent. Thanks for the generosity Bluegrass Bill!

Bluegrass Bill
05-26-2016, 02:12 PM
The Tube is now promised to Terry and the credit for generosity goes to Russell Kolstad! :)

PM Sent. Thanks for the generosity Bluegrass Bill!

Bluegrass Bill
05-28-2016, 09:38 AM
Hi Folks,

I was happy to have Terry come by yesterday and pick up the tube that originally came from Russell Kolstad.

Nice to meet you Terry and hear that you have big plans to put it to good use, And thank you again Russell for your generous offer of this tube to someone who will put it to good use now,

Tight Lines to all!

tpeterson
05-28-2016, 10:36 PM
Nice to meet you bill! Thanks again Bill and Russell for the tube and fins, looking forward to putting them to good use!